i saw on a jewish web page an add for help to find a lost sheital....i could not resisit so....
here it goes.
kol tov
yw
HASHOVAS AVEIDA...SHEITEL LOST"
lost my sheital at the Western Wall or perhaps it was at the Petach tikva mall ..Oh i forget ...
lets see..
it was shoulder length, brown, with curls or was black straight, and short as my new designer skirt....( shaaaa...it covers my knees...)
I tried to cover my head as a good Jewish girl .... i am married can't u see
so...no more hanging out at the corner of ben yehuda and yaffo street for me.
I love going to jewish classes whether mayonot or at aish
and of course eating meah sharim yershalmi kugel but unfortunately i need to watch my waist..
sorry I digress ... ah .....yes
I lost my two thousand dollar shietal my kollel yungerman husband got for me.
if u find please it call me at 011 613-seven seventy..
Oops... I now recall I left it in bnai brak with the the shietal macher to be washed , you know the one all the charadisha ladies use because
she is approved by the badtaz...
they use bug free water, kosher l'pesach shampoo pluss play shiurim on shalom bais in the waiting room.
so if you see me walking down the street wearing a tichel or snood do not make believe you do not know me any more...
not to worry at all....next week during the chag you'll see me again walking down the street wearing my kosher lepseach shietel with a whole new look
I'll be wearing new outfit and new leather Pierri cardin brown boots ...
hakol, bshvel hachag ..hakol lhashem .gut yom tov...
ta ta ..
No comments:
Post a Comment