Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Bh am I a chosid ?


Bh
I dress like a chosid.
I wear a black  a hat like a chosid .
I have tzitzit like a chosid .
but am I a chosid?
I do my chitas my rambam even mivztoim.
Go to the mikvah from time to time visit the ohel ,  fabreng , daven ...go to 770 , the Rebbe room etc  .
so I am a chosid .
right ?
but wait . 
what is a chosid?
To learn Chasidus ?
To follow chabad custom ?
To Be mekushur ?
To Go on shliuchus?
To have ahavas Yisroel? 
yes Yes and again yes .. true so very true.    true .
But  after all is said and done . 
what exactly is a chosid ?
what makes a chosid ?
what is the inside of chosid ?
especially a chabad chosid of Dor hasvhi ? 
First lets ask ourselves .
do I think like a chosid?
do i feel what a chosid feels , inside with  the heart .
for that  matter ; what is in my brain and heart ?
Amuna ?  betochun ? simcha?  ahava ?
Im not talking about what u know should be  but how u actually think and value things bemes.
What is ur thinking process?
What gives gives u joy and what disturbs your peace of mind ?
So while I am busy bring Moshiach and  ibernamin de velt have I begun to  ibernamin my self .
Do i have an hishkashrus prnimi to the Rebbe ...is the inside of me a chosid ?
Or is it rl like a goy  or a lhavdil a Y id that never learned Chasidus RL.
  Of course we learned and we learn but do we think ?
Our mind and heart  can be full of kina tava and kovad with Chasidus with shluchus with Rebbe with Hashem ...with ain oid melvadao .
If u wish to be a chosid u must look also  inside ..bekourus befnim to illuminate the darkness with in .
.ober  nisht gnart nor mit am emes...this too is part of shlichus this to is what the Rebbe mont.
  Vulo maybe more then we wish to accept !
With all that and trying on our own .
..still even more then still , but bikar.   mebet az the Rebbe zol hoben rachmonus un helefen.....mit  thilim un   treren because with out the Rebbe RL lo yochul lo we will not achieve klum not befinim and not bachutz .
Vhayo ohr bemeshvosom

No comments: